Promicron MCS Software
The MCS software is an efficient and easy-to-use tool. It was designed for semi and fully automated microscopes with a digital camera and additional hardware such as a scanning stage, wafer robot, prealigner and ID reader.
Features (as far as supported by microscope):
- Scanning stage control
- Full integration of microscope and camera into the operating software
- Handling of the microscope by mouse
- Magnification, contrasting techniques, focus, light and aperture control
- Scalable high-resolutionlive image
- Interactive measurements: dual hair cross, length measurements, circle / radius, angles, areas
- Display of text or graphics (e.g. hair cross)
- Automatic parfocal adjustment (with motor focus only)
- Automatic recording of focus stacks and EDOF calculation (extended depth of focus)
MCS is prepared to grow with your wishes and requirements. From fully automatic micro-inspection stations to high performance optical measuring instruments with nanometer resolution, it offers a uniform, intuitive user interface.
- MCS Software Suite for inspection, review and a wide range of measuring tasks: structure widths, overlay, layer thicknesses, edge heights and surface profiles
- Scanning stages for ultra fast SCANNING ON THE FLY